Thursday 17 April 2014

Uriah Heep's new album "Outsider" out soon

Oooh, looking forward to this one! I've just learned that Uriah Heep have a new album coming out on June 6th on Frontier Records. I have been a Heep fan from being at school. They were the 2nd live band I saw at the age of 14 and I've loved their music ever since.

Although their is only one original member left in the line-up, Mick Box (guitar), Bernie Shaw (vocals) and Phil Lanzon (Keyboards) have been ever present since the 1980's.

Relative new comers are powerhouse drummer Russell Gilbrook (5 years or so) and Davey Rimmer on bass, replacing Trevor Bolder who sadly passed away last year.

Heep are still a classic rock band, gigging all over the world, presently touring Russia. If you get the chance, check them out, as they are a superb live band.
Here's some details of the new album. Love the album artwork too. Vinyl version for me I think...

No comments: